It is only with gratitude that life becomes rich.
~ Dietrich Bonhoeffer
Building More Gratitude and Resilience with Meditation.
Meditation isn’t always easy, especially when we have a busy mind. However, if we can give the mind a job, then entering into a meditative state can be much easier. This is why we use powerful visualizations to give the mind a focus away from what may be stressing it. Any time we take control of our busy mind, we are not only building greater resilience, but we are also moving towards greater balance. This is why meditation is so powerful. It’s like an emotional and mental reset in less time than it takes us to make our breakfast.
We are going to share with you a powerful meditative process designed to help increase your levels of gratitude. When in the process, we invite you to spend some quality time thinking about the things you are grateful for. In this special Meditative Healing you will also receive soothing, gentle energy to support you in opening your heart to greater levels of gratitude. It’s important to give yourself the space and time for this process. Try not to multi-task or start and stop the recording. This will only lessen the effects of the Meditative Healing.
Strategies for Success:
- Make sure you’re comfortable. You may sit or lay down, whatever is most comfortable for you.
- Blankets may be helpful in providing additional warmth and comfort.
- Turn off all electronics or anything that may be distracting.
- Background or ambient noise is not recommended. This will only distract the mind from the process.
- Ensure you have the time and space to be fully present throughout the entire process.
- If possible, find a place in your home or work environment that is NOT associated with working or busyness. Do not listen to these processes in your office for example.
- I encourage you to close your eyes so that you can go deep into the processes.
- It’s okay if you fall asleep. This often happens with high vibrational energy. If you do so, I encourage you to revisit the audio again another time.
- It’s normal to experience mind chatter, especially at the beginning. When you notice the chatter, gently bring your attention back to the meditation.
- Do not try to edit or overanalyze any images that may come to you during the process. There is no right or wrong in this process. The mind is very wise and will serve up the perfect images that represent your transformation process.
- It is common to experience physical sensations such as coughing, sneezing, body temperature changes, knee jerks or other physical movements.
- You may experience changes in your dream state in the coming days. This is absolutely normal and is an indicator that you are experiencing shifts as a result of the process.
- Most importantly come to each process with an open mind.
All the energy processes in this course are only intended to help empower you in letting go of what’s standing in the way of living your dream life. The strategies above are only suggestions to help give you the best possible platform for success in using these processes.