The more grateful I am, the more beauty I see.
~ Mary Davis
The Heart Chakra Influence
The heart chakra is the chakra of love and peace. When this chakra is balanced you will experience more love, acceptance, compassion and peace. You will be free from un-forgiveness, depression, guilt, resentment and bitterness so your relationships can become more life-affirming and supportive.
Anahata: The heart center is one of the most important chakras because it can bring balance to all the other chakras. Located in the middle of the chest, this chakra is at the heart of our being.
The Hindu symbol for this chakra is a twelve-petalled lotus flower with two triangles in the middle. One triangle points down towards the lower three chakras representing physical matter. The other points up to represent the three chakras rising towards spirit. People who live in the heart space have a deeper understanding for life and are innately more compassionate, gentle and caring.
On a physical level, this chakra is responsible for regulating the small intestine, the physical heart (emotional heart) and the thymus gland (spiritual heart.) The air element influences this chakra which helps us rise out of the basic needs of our physical life and into the higher, non-tangible realm of blessings. The gift of this chakra is freedom to express our true nature from a place of love, compassion and deep connection to all of life.
– Excerpt from You Can Heal Your Chakras by Angela Strank
For the full duration of the course, we encourage you to start your day by writing down at least 10 things you are grateful for each morning in your journal for life and/or business. This is a very powerful daily routine that can change your life and support the growth of your business. Not only do we recommend that you commit to doing this exercise every day, but Angela practices this daily in her life and business as well. We know from experience that creating a mindful daily practice of gratitude is one of the secret keys to greater success, happiness and abundance.
Then sit back and watch as more miracles, blessings and opportunities show up for you…
If you feel called, we’d love to hear about something that you are grateful for. Head over to the Live Your Best Life Facebook Group and leave us a note with the hashtag #gratitude.
Gratitude Awakening Process
Awakening Individual Affirmations:
- I am grateful for all that I have and continue to receive.
- I am grateful for love and happiness blessing my life.
- I am grateful for all the abundance I have and continue to receive.
- I am grateful for all the lessons learned.
- I am grateful for a fresh slate to make healthier choices for myself.
- I am grateful for all the resources I have to bring my dreams to life.
- I am grateful for all the amazing people who love and support me.
- I am grateful to be alive during this exciting time in consciousness.
- I am grateful for my blessed life.
Enlightened Entrepreneur Affirmations:
- I am grateful to be of service to others by doing what I love.
- I am grateful for all the abundance in my life and business.
- I am grateful for my gifts that I am here to share with the world.
- I am grateful for all the wealth and success I have obtained so far.
- I am grateful that my dreams and vision for my business are coming true.
- I am grateful that success comes to me easily.
- I am grateful for the opportunities that come my way.
- I am grateful that my business is growing stronger every day.
- I am grateful for all the blessings and good fortune I will receive each day.
- I am grateful for my growing business and all the people who support its success.
Yoga Postures to open the Heart Chakra
We invite you to repeat your favourite heart chakra affirmation while holding the following yoga poses. Doing so will create a strong connection between your body and mind. Repeat the affirmations out loud or quietly to yourself while holding the postures.
Bhujangasana – Cobra Pose: Lay on tummy. Bend the elbows and place the hands beneath the shoulders, or slightly forward of the shoulders if you have limited flexibility in your back. Breathe in as you slowly curve your chest upwards, raising up the chest one vertebrae at a time, with slight pressure on the hands. Lift the sternum. Keep the pubic bone connected to the floor. Keep the shoulders down and away from the ears. Take several breaths. Exhale and slowly lower the chest down to the floor, one vertebrae at a time.
Ustrasana – Camel Pose: Kneeling, inhale and extend your chest upwards, lengthening the spine. Arch your back and open the chest upwards. Place your hands either on your back, heels or soles of the feet depending on your flexibility. Be sure to hold your neck where it is comfortable in this pose.
After you have completed the poses, practice being still by going into quiet mind. This is a time to let your mind be open to transformation. Any time your mind starts to wander, just simply bring it back by saying one of the affirmations above again, then return your awareness to quiet mind. After a few minutes of quiet mind, you may slowly bring your attention back to your surroundings and prepare to move on to the next chapter.