The mind is everyhing. What you think you become.
Strategies for Success:
- Make sure you’re comfortable. You may sit or lay down, whatever is most comfortable for you.
- Blankets may be helpful in providing additional warmth and comfort.
- Turn off all electronics or anything that may be distracting.
- Background or ambient noise is not recommended. This will only distract the mind from the process.
- Ensure you have the time and space to be fully present throughout the entire process.
- If possible, find a place in your home or work environment that is NOT associated with working or busyness. Do not listen to these processes in your office for example.
- I encourage you to close your eyes so that you can go deep into the processes.
- It’s okay if you fall asleep. This often happens with high vibrational energy. If you do so, I encourage you to revisit the audio again another time.
- It’s normal to experience mind chatter, especially at the beginning. When you notice the chatter, gently bring your attention back to the meditation.
- Do not try to edit or overanalyze any images that may come to you during the process. There is no right or wrong in this process. The mind is very wise and will serve up the perfect images that represent your transformation process.
- It is common to experience physical sensations such as coughing, sneezing, body temperature changes, knee jerks or other physical movements.
- You may experience changes in your dream state in the coming days. This is absolutely normal and is an indicator that you are experiencing shifts as a result of the process.
- Most importantly come to each process with an open mind.
All the energy processes in this course are only intended to help empower you in letting go of what’s standing in the way of living your dream life. The strategies above are only suggestions to help give you the best possible platform for success in using these processes.