7 ways gratitude improves your life
7 Ways Gratitude Improves Your Life
- Gratitude Improves your physical health. People who show gratitude report fewer aches and pains, a general feeling of health, more regular exercise, and less frequent checkups with their doctor than those who don’t.
- Gratitude Improves your psychological health. Grateful people enjoy higher well-being and happiness and suffer from reduced symptoms of depression.
- Gratitude enhances empathy and reduces aggression. Those who show their gratitude are less likely to seek revenge against others and more likely to behave in a pro-social manner, with sensitivity and empathy.
- Gratitude Improves your sleep. Practicing gratitude regularly can help you sleep longer and better.
- Gratitude enhances your self-esteem.People who are grateful have increased self-esteem, in part due to their ability to appreciate other peoples’ accomplishments.
- Gratitude increases mental strength. Grateful people have an advantage in overcoming trauma and enhanced resilience, helping them to bounce back from highly stressful situations.
- Gratitude helps you to have better relationships.Showing appreciation for a new acquaintance makes them more likely to seek a more lasting relationship with you.
Need some additional support?
I want to help. I created a powerful Gratitude Workshop with many of the tools I use daily to live a life of gratitude. Since I started applying these tools to my own life on a daily basis, my entire life has transformed. I can happily say that I am living a much more abundant and happy life than before I started practising gratitude daily. And I want the same for you. I created this Gratitude Workshop because I know these tools work!!! Sign up NOW and start manifesting your abundant life.
©Angela Strank, Live Your Best Life
While many countries in the world are concerned about a recession right now, there is a greater potential that we can align ourselves with today. In this potent energy process we will enter into Still Point (also known as the Zero Point Field.) This is a space of pure...
This week’s White Light Affirmation is to help us revisit the foundation from which we have built our life. Now is the time to repair any cracks in your foundation and do a general life scan to ensure your hard work is being supported. If things are not lining...
This week’s White Light Affirmation is to help us to relax more in our relationships with others. During challenging times, it's only human nature to want to control our environment. But sometimes that can manifest by trying to control or change others so that...