7 ways gratitude improves your life
7 Ways Gratitude Improves Your Life
- Gratitude Improves your physical health. People who show gratitude report fewer aches and pains, a general feeling of health, more regular exercise, and less frequent checkups with their doctor than those who don’t.
- Gratitude Improves your psychological health. Grateful people enjoy higher well-being and happiness and suffer from reduced symptoms of depression.
- Gratitude enhances empathy and reduces aggression. Those who show their gratitude are less likely to seek revenge against others and more likely to behave in a pro-social manner, with sensitivity and empathy.
- Gratitude Improves your sleep. Practicing gratitude regularly can help you sleep longer and better.
- Gratitude enhances your self-esteem.People who are grateful have increased self-esteem, in part due to their ability to appreciate other peoples’ accomplishments.
- Gratitude increases mental strength. Grateful people have an advantage in overcoming trauma and enhanced resilience, helping them to bounce back from highly stressful situations.
- Gratitude helps you to have better relationships.Showing appreciation for a new acquaintance makes them more likely to seek a more lasting relationship with you.
Need some additional support?
I want to help. I created a powerful Gratitude Workshop with many of the tools I use daily to live a life of gratitude. Since I started applying these tools to my own life on a daily basis, my entire life has transformed. I can happily say that I am living a much more abundant and happy life than before I started practising gratitude daily. And I want the same for you. I created this Gratitude Workshop because I know these tools work!!! Sign up NOW and start manifesting your abundant life.
Do you have a deep desire to manifest your dreams but hold yourself back by thinking "this couldn't happen for me" or "that dream is too big!"? These types of statements are LIMITING BELIEFS and hold us back from truly THRIVING in life. This video is intended to...
Many of us go through days feeling stressed and overwhelmed and feel this is normal. Do you ever think, “If I could only get a minute of peace….”? The good news is that serenity is our natural and intended state. It is the natural resting state of the mind. However,...
There is a big difference between reacting and responding to life. Our come from a place of fight-or-flight and often indicate that we are not in our bodies. This can happen when we feel physically threatened, overly stressed or even emotionally ungrounded. When we...