7 ways gratitude improves your life
7 Ways Gratitude Improves Your Life
- Gratitude Improves your physical health. People who show gratitude report fewer aches and pains, a general feeling of health, more regular exercise, and less frequent checkups with their doctor than those who don’t.
- Gratitude Improves your psychological health. Grateful people enjoy higher well-being and happiness and suffer from reduced symptoms of depression.
- Gratitude enhances empathy and reduces aggression. Those who show their gratitude are less likely to seek revenge against others and more likely to behave in a pro-social manner, with sensitivity and empathy.
- Gratitude Improves your sleep. Practicing gratitude regularly can help you sleep longer and better.
- Gratitude enhances your self-esteem.People who are grateful have increased self-esteem, in part due to their ability to appreciate other peoples’ accomplishments.
- Gratitude increases mental strength. Grateful people have an advantage in overcoming trauma and enhanced resilience, helping them to bounce back from highly stressful situations.
- Gratitude helps you to have better relationships.Showing appreciation for a new acquaintance makes them more likely to seek a more lasting relationship with you.
Need some additional support?
I want to help. I created a powerful Gratitude Workshop with many of the tools I use daily to live a life of gratitude. Since I started applying these tools to my own life on a daily basis, my entire life has transformed. I can happily say that I am living a much more abundant and happy life than before I started practising gratitude daily. And I want the same for you. I created this Gratitude Workshop because I know these tools work!!! Sign up NOW and start manifesting your abundant life.
©Angela Strank, Live Your Best Life
The more people who are out in the world living their dreams, the more hope and happiness we will all feel towards life. You were meant to live a magnificent life. Let us help get you there. Enjoy this Energy Rich process to help you manifest your heart's desires....
Feeling stressed? Overwhelmed? In chaos? Enjoy this short, 3 minute grounding energy process recorded for you in the interpretive forest of Whistler, B.C. Enjoy this Energy Rich process. The energy is wise and wants the very best for you. Feel free to watch this...
When life gets challenging, it can be difficult to feel grateful. When we are in survival mode we automatically revert to meeting our basic needs, which are found in our lower chakras (i.e. root chakra). The feeling of gratitude comes from our heart chakra so it is...